Whew!
It is HOT around here.
Our AC is not working properly at the moment. Everytime I think I'm just going to melt I go outside for 5 minutes and realize it isn't that bad inside. It is all about perspective.
Our van died.
It needs a new transmission.
We decided to fix it, also on the advice of our mechanic, and then we'll look to upgrade when we find something. Apparently Amish folk around are often looking for vans like ours, so we might be able to get a reasonable price for it.
Eric is busy getting in the hay. Finding that window of 3 or 4 days to cut and let it dry is always the tricky part. We're getting there.
I'm in charge of feeding the masses.
My sister and I had a couple of extended family photo sessions last month.
This matriarch went out and purchased coordinating shirts for her family. Each family unit is a different colour. I think it turned out wonderful! Bright and cheerful!
We have a wedding to do in August. Fun!
My brother and his family moved to Jordan, about 6 or 7 minutes down the road from us!
We are very excited to have them close to us!
Jacob and Macayla are leaders at Agape Valley Bible Camp, and Justin, Kadin and Levi are campers this week. Good times.
Well. It is time to get Malachi up from his nap.
If there are many spelling/grammar errors in this post, it is from the melting brain syndrome.
Off to the pool.....

No comments:
Post a Comment