Friday, March 29, 2013

Random ramblings

Wow.
It has been awhile.
That would be an indication of the business around here.
Last night Eric and I went out for a Tim Hortons catch-up date.  The thought crossed my mind to type out an agenda.  Yep.  Busy.
It is Good Friday.
We went to church this morning and then had our homeschool Easter program.   It's been a nice day.
The chicken in the oven still needs a few minutes so I thought I'd slip in a blogpost.
Malachi is a very busy boy.
We had a visit to Agape Valley sugar bush.  That was fun.
Tomorrow Jacob and Macayla have a Bible quiz tournament close by.  We plan to pack up the whole family and go and check it out for some of the morning.
If you are wondering what that is all about check out this link.
Jacob is officially gecko free.  He sold all of his lizards.  It was a neat little business for about 4 or 5 years, but he has just outgrown it.  At least I don't have to add "crickets" (live) to the grocery list anymore.
I have a bridal shower to go to tomorrow.  I haven't been to one of those in a while.  It's a friend's daughter.  Maybe I'm getting old.
The weather is starting to look like spring here.  That is fun since the energy levels around here could really use more fresh air.
Eric has a kidney stone. Again.
On Tuesday, he goes in for minor surgery to have it removed.
Malachi is one busy busy boy.  Did I say that already?
I'm glad I have many eyes around here to watch him.
How did I get anything done back when I had 4 children under 3 years old?
Time to check on that chicken again.
A BLESSED EASTER TO YOU ALL!
 


No comments: