Friday, September 16, 2011

Cottage week- the "creature" post.

 Anyone who has been to Limberlost, would know that chipmunks are always a thrill to feed for the little people.  "Peanuts" is always on the grocery list.   Mind you, by the time we get there in September they don't seem quite as interested.......hummmm.
 Creature catcher extraordinaire.
 Don't ask me what he is doing here.   I didn't.
 This poor frog (toad?) probably had nightmares for weeks.
Maybe nightmares for months.

Eric enjoyed a few fishing trips in the boat with various children.   Some of our children went with others to the dump and saw a bear.  
AND.....we had a campfire nearly every night and had a fox visit the outskirts of our "fire circle" each time.   Sorry....by the time I had cozied up to the fire with my hot drink, I was too lazy to get my camera!   We wondered if past weeks had fed the animal, because at times it would come within a few feet of us. 
Any other Limberlost cottagers see it?
Stay tuned for the water sport post.

1 comment:

Kerri said...

Great pictures Christine.
I loved the blurry background so that the details really comeout.
Fun pictures too! I will have to show my boys!
Kerri