Tuesday, June 21, 2011

By the lake......

Well.  We are at a cottage near Parry Sound.   Back in the months of snow, Eric and I spent a few hours on the internet looking for a place to rent for the eight us.  
We are on a small lake called Star Lake about 20 minutes from Parry Sound.
Apart from a few minor changes we would make, should we actually own the place, it seems to be HIT!   The best part being that our little section of beach is within sight of our front deck and even from the inside of the cottage.  In fact, the little raft (photo above) is clearly visible from inside as well.  We enjoyed the first few days of sun, but having some rain today. 
 I brought my laptop to do some digital scrapbooking, and discovered that I can tap into someone's (?) internet connection....otherwise you wouldn't be hearing from me!
Enjoying the way time seems to slow down in cottage country.......games with the children....lounging around....reading....scrapbooking!
God is good.

1 comment:

Maria said...

Fun! Have a wonderful holiday!