A number of months ago, Jacob asked me if he could have a blog. There were a bunch of "conditions," such how I set the privacy settings, check with me before posting certain links, etc. AND....I showed him the VERY basic steps of set-up and that was it! He was set to do my favourite type of learning for children to do...."figure it out yourself." He has been very successful, playing around with lay-out, and generally managing it all on his own.
I have been "irked" that my photos on MY blog would only go so big. I wanted bigger! And now they are.....and I asked Jacob what changes needed to be made in my blog! He's completely convinced that he has somehow surpassed my brain power in the computer world. I'll just let him think that until the next time he asks ME how to do something! I suppose that is my job....to work myself out of a job! All good.
And so....one more photo from Yellow Box Photography's latest newborn from our "Baby Box."
No comments:
Post a Comment